Thursday, August 27, 2009

Article Block!

I have been brainstorming for the past few days and still haven't thought of a single article to post on this blog. Therefore, i will do a debate this time! If cells make up humans, and microchips make up computers, then won't god be made up of humans? My god. That means ... God IS THE FUTURE. Of course i don't have anything against people with religions. The protestants are fine people. Why a few friends of mine are also protestants.
Monday - Massive hangover, couldn't wake up and ken kept on bugging me about something. Didn't notice and fell asleep.
Tuesday - Pretty a waste of time since our english teacher refuses to give us back our papers. I still wanna know what happens when you write 'Scrumpilicious' in an essay. Other lessons were a blur since i was dozing in between semi-consciousness.
Wednesday - AWESOME. I PASSED MY CHINESE. THAT MAKES IT MY FIRST TIME THIS YEAR. ITS TIME TO PIG OUT ON ROOTBEER~!!!@@@@
Thursay - It's today innit? Haven't finished yet yeah?

No comments:

Post a Comment