Sunday, August 9, 2009

Now what?

Today i went to Macdonald to cram for my common test exam on Tuesday. Thats about it. Some memorable incidents were when we ended up watching a lot of sponge bob square pants and choking down boxes and boxes of fries. When i got there , Joshua was loving the fries and cramming down them down his bottomless pit for a stomach. That scene will haunt me forever in my dreams. Oh yeah and i think i gotta continue that Twilight post. Hmmm. Btw does anyone know how to add chat box? 'He's acting stupid here', you may think. But seriously, HOW? enlighten me in MSN kay?

Why The Rumored ‘Twilight’ MMO Must be Stopped

Finally DOB freed the watch from my wrist. I returned to my office with the iPhone and jumped back into the forum. Armed with the knowledge I'd earned from my last foray, I decided to change tact and try to blend in a little more this time.

NEW UNDERCOVER NAME : UBERMUFFIN

UBERMUFFIN: LOL E3ward is hawt! >;0
Sylicas: I no RIGHT?
UBERMUFFIN: S0 h3wt. -crosses his legs gayly-
TasteLikeButter: Hello Muffins!
UBERMUFFIN: HIHAMSTER!
RIP4EVA: -lies on the couch eating berries-
TasteLikeButter: LOL!
UBERMUFFIN: OMGLOL
Sylicas: -reads a book-
UBERMUFFIN: B3lla is beautiful, like a young female.
Sylicas: -nods-
UBERMUFFIN: Like a HAWT female with tiny brains.
Sylicas: -wants to make out-
UBERMUFFIN: me to friend.
UBERMUFFIN: But first what do you think about that new Twilight MMO?
Sylicas: ???
TasteLikeButter: LOL
RIP4EVA: whuts MMO?
UBERMUFFIN: Massively Multiplayer Online Game. You idiot.
Sylicas: no kidding?
TasteLikeButter: no KIDDING!
Sylicas: la la la
UBERMUFFIN: Hold your crap together fellas, we were finally getting somewhere. It's just MMO. I don't know where the 'kidding' went. Let's say those stupid werewolves took it.
Sylicas: LOL Werewolves are good sometimes!
UBERMUFFIN: LoL I KNOW all about werewolves tubby. But there will be no hyphen kisses hyphen if you don't tell me what you think of this MMO. I know you're holding out on me, now spill it.
TasteLikeButter: Do you actually like Twilight or r u just here for MOO?
UBERMUFFIN: Hamster, youre so dumb that a CAT scan will show nothing. Also, nobody actually likes Twilight.
TasteLikeButter: WAIIIIIIILS
RIP4EVA: -comforts Hamster with berries and massages-
Sylicas: -Angry Face. ((Something like: >:{ ))
UBERMUFFIN: You should see my face right now dude. I will angryface you right in your butt. I am so pissed off I don't even care what that implies.

___________

At which point I was IP-banned again. I threw Ken's iPhone down on to the floor in disgust. A few seconds later Ken came into my office. "Dammit, I was just talking to IT, and..." He saw his iPhone on the floor and snatched it up. He looked at me accusingly.

I silently mouthed the letters "J....O....N....A....S" and twirled my finger beside my head in the universal sign for "crazy." Ken nodded. I then made the universal gesture for "fat freakish fingers." Jack nodded again, although he was probably just humoring me that time.

"Look," he said. "I just had to talk Damien off the ledge again. And then I just talked to IT. Apparently you're getting our network banned from forums now?"

I explained to Ken that I was working on a super important Twilight MMO story, and that inconveniencing Damien was merely an unintended bonus. "Ken, according to statistics, Twilight fans make up 85 percent of our readership, which means this story will be huge for us if I can land it."

Ken shook his head, confused. "What statistics?"

"Statistics Ken. It's a word you say right before numbers. It means 'this is a fact.'"

"That's not what..."

"Remember who you're talking to Ken. I'm the only one in this office who had a three week complimentary subscription to Newsweek back in college. I've forgotten more about reporting than I've ever learned." I stood up, picked up my phone and slammed it back down in the cradle. "Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be at the public library."

==========To Be Continued===============
HOW DO I PLACE A CHATBOX IN HERE?!

1 comment:

  1. Noob Leon, give me ur pw and user and it will be done.

    ReplyDelete