Whew. BUSY WEEK. Tuesday's common test was just crazy. Wrote crap for the first 3 paragraphs and suddenly realized that i wrote a pretty decent one. Unfortunately, i slipped in a few words like 'fizzlewhizzle' and 'scrumpilicious'. Thats got my A1 in the bag. Oh and i just had an awesome idea.
How To Help a Friend.
Step 1 :When instructed to help , just say 'Have you tried working harder? Sometimes that works wonders'
Step 2 : 2 options , either
1: Walk away with a feeling of accomplishment
2: Think ' I hope he/she doesn't get too dependant on my help'
Time to continue my Twilight Post
Why the Rumoured Twilight MMO must be stopped
On the way to the public library, I stopped at home to put on my Twilight-iest clothes.
At the library, I waited two hours in a lineup of guys in need of deodorant for my chance to use the public PC. Eventually I logged back in to the forum with my new alias, GavinOwnsABoat. I summoned everything I knew about the world of Twilight, then dove into hell.
__________
GavinOwnsABoat: -enters, dances like some guy with ants in his pants-
CENTAURPWNYOU: -claps-
TasteLikeButter: HI GAVIN!
GavinOwnsABoat: lol, just rote a hot new Twilight stry. WANNA HERE?
Sylicas: OMFGY
GavinOwnsABoat: Edward is lieing in the bushes with Ellab ( Bella spelled backwards), the beautiful female from somewhere. Edward just blooded Ellab and it was beautiful, like hot chicken sandwich on picnic day
RIP4EVA: YAY
GavinOwnsABoat: Suddenly a car can be heard in the driveway. Ellab says "Oh No." Edward dashes out of bed with tissue rapped aroudn his mouth. His butt is visible and awesome ( For some reason his pants fell off). He looks out window. It is John, important business werewolf and also his uncle.
Sylicas: OMGROFL
Sylicas: WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
GavinOwnsABoat: Edward says scared: "Is that your husband?" Ellab nods, thinking about how Edward blooded her. Edward continues, "But that's also my uncle! Which makes you my aunt!" Ellab laughs. They are not blood relatives so it is ok with her. She continues to look at him with bloodlust in her eyes. Holding chicken sandwiches
Sylicas: I don't think chicken sandiwhhchs are sexy???
TasteLikeButter: shutup they r
BOLOGNASANDWICH: I am thinking about chicken sandwich right now.
CENTAURPWNYOU: uhhhhhhhh
GavinOwnsABoat: Edward pulls his pants up in a hurry. "Aunt Ellab, you mustn't tell my uncle about this. For bloody reasons, but also because I am trying to take over his company from the crappy job he gave me in the mailroom."
CENTAUR PWN YOU: Hang on.
Bella1472: Edward doesn't have a job! What crap r u typing?!
CENTAURPWNYOU: Your also lifting this imitation from that 80's Michael J. Fox movie.
GavinOwnsABoat: SHUT UP YOU MORON
CENTAURPWNYOU: no, you are. that's a scene from The Secret to My Success.
GavinOwnsABoat: You know what I think? I think YOU DON'T REALLY LIKE TWILIGHT!!!!
CENTAURPWNYOU: What?
GavinOwnsABoat: If you really liked Twilight you'd like this. Go away Harry Potter fan!
TasteLikeButter: OMG1 Get outu of heer HARRY POOPER LOVER!
CENTAURPWNYOU: BOO. I'm a bigger Twilight fan than you are!
GavinOwnsABoat: Oh yeah? Then what's Jacob's favorite sandwich flavour?
CENTAURPWNYOU: What?
TasteLikeButter: HE DOESN'T KNOIW!!!! THAT IDIOT!!!!!!!!!@@@@
CENTAURPWNYOU: He never said that.
GavinOwnsABoat: Its "Chicken Ham Sandwich" looser
CENTAURPWNYOU: That wasn't in the books!
GavinOwnsABoat: Read between the lines LOSER.
Sylicas: Go away Centaur. U R NO LONGER WELCOME HER.
CENTAURPWNYOU: Shit u guys.
GavinOwnsABoat: Ok, now that that Dumbledinny is gone, I need you guys to do me a favoir.
TasteLikeButter: -hugs gavin-
Sylicas: Anything1
GavinOwnsABoat: If I told you that there was a video game that let you talk to vampires and werewolves and blood/kiss them and pick bugs from their fur and kill normal people and mess around like damned animals, would you play that?
BOLOGNASANDWICH: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RIP4EVA: OMFGHEGJJJYS. yes.
Sylicas: HOW DO I PLAY THIS GANME PLEESE HELP ME
Sylicas: definitely -twirls in a happy circle-
TasteLikeButter: I just crapped in my pants.
GavinOwnsABoat: HOLY ZOMBIE CRAP, WAS THAT SO DIFFICULT?
GavinOwnsABoat: By which I mean, "Thank you."
___________________
So there you have it. Later some moron pointed out to me that the announced game was little more than a student project and was thus decidedly fake and unlikely to ever see the light of day. However, if the students in question, or someone with the power to actually make such a game is reading, let me offer the following cautionary words:
No matter what sort of game you create, your users will do nothing with it but rub vampires against one another. You could have incredibly elaborate raids, warehouses full of exclusive equipment and deep, balanced gameplay and users will do nothing but rub vampires against one another. You could replace the entire user interface with two buttons that say Grind teeth and OMG and no one would notice. You could map every key on the keyboard to the exclamation mark, and map the exclamation mark to "1" and again, no one would notice. No matter what your intentions might actually be, if you pursue this game you will inevitably make the biggest affront to God since mankind built that huge rocket shaped tower to mess with Heaven. Please. Don't.
Seriously.
No comments:
Post a Comment