Monday, July 12, 2010

Father and son

Had chem spa today, sianz like siao. Justin and clement were being douchebags and kept hitting me DURING THE EXAM. In lieu of this desecration, i shall make a new article.(names are just coincidences)

Celment was an ordinary 14 year old teenage boy who spent his time irritating people. One day, his father approached him and the following conversation ensued
Father : "Celment, we're taking a bath. Don't forget the rubber ducky"
Celment : "Are you serious?!"
Father : "Yes why? Are you saying you won't take a bath with me?
"WHY WON'T YOU TAKE A BATH WITH ME?"
Celment : "It's weird"
Father : "My sole purpose for doing so is . . . "
*Father whips off glasses*
"Family hygiene"

This incident scarred him for life and he soon developed a phobia of rubber ducks.

Part 2
Aunt : "How could you ask your son to play ducks in the bathtub?!"
Father : "You say a father and his child can't... play with ducks in the bathtub?"
Celment : "Dad..."
Father : " Let go of me Celment."
Celment : " Stop that! I'm not a kid anymore! You weird old man! "
*Father pretends not to hear*
Father : "Bring Jusnit too. You're both filthy! And don't forget the duck!"
*Celment shakes head defiantly*
Father : "YOU WON'T TAKE A BATH WITH ME?!"

(Father appears to be serious)

Then again, maybe i should do something more normal and write my feelings down on this blog instead. I hear it's beneficial for the soul.
Dear Blog,
I am writing on this blog in an attempt to get benefits for my soul. Now I am writing about writing on this blog in an attempt to get benefits for my soul. Now I am writing about writing about writing on this blog to get benefits for my soul.

Hey!I think my soul just healed.

No comments:

Post a Comment