Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Chocolate!

Just recently , I got rickrolled AGAIN just by searching for D gray man episodes online. This pissed me off so much that i decided to hunt around for something else that has the word "rolled" in it but not "rick". After much sourcing, I finally found something that can rival the rickroll! (For your information , go to www.google.com.sg and type in "2204355" into the search bar, before pressing the "I'm feeling lucky" button. And don't swear at me)

And now , this is what happened EXACTLY on my very first day of school in WSSS
Some random jerk : "Ahahahah! Look at that short fxck!"

Morale of story : Next time, don't scold girls as "bitch"
.
☆YOU CALL ME A BITCH ☆
☆A BITCH IS A DOG☆
☆DOGS BARK☆
☆BARK IS ON TREES☆
☆TREES ARE NATURE☆
☆NATURE IS BEAUTIFUL, ☆
☆SO THX FOR THE COMPLIMENT☆ 
Diao...

No comments:

Post a Comment