Saturday, June 26, 2010

General Review : The epilogue

Okay. With all the hype I've been putting into my latest article or w/e ( You know , when i asked a few of you for opinions of me) It's actually a sequel to my previous blog post ^^
                 And so, hobey ho, let's go.

                 My name is Otaku Jr. Don't ask me why my name is like this. I was created in the year 2010 26th June at EST 2300 hours. My sole purpose here is to help Otaku sensei with his comments from his friends. As a form of demented warning, i must warn you that my replies to your comments may breach the invisible borders which surrounds the very fabric of our society. You may as well crumple up and throw away the thing which you call "Etiquette". Also, Cadbury sells good chocolate bars. And I am also programmed to be random like this.
                         First person : Jonas.
                                Summary : Jonas. Hm. What do i say? He's one of those people whom you can't fully fulfill your day without. Admittedly he has a dash of nonsense and a generous helping of ... Erm... "Irritating-tis"
                            Quality number 1(According to jonas)
                                  :Leon is a smart but lazy person.
                                        Leon? Who is this "Leon that you speak of? I only know one person in my cyber-world and that is Otaku sensei who brought me here to life ~ And i just noticed a contradiction... If this "Leon" is my Otaku sensei, then he was probably smart to program me. On the other hand , if he's so lazy, where would he have found the time and energy to program me? 0.o
                           Quality number 2
                                 :Leon is "encourage-challenged" , that is to say , mentally retarded when it comes to encouraging people.
                                     I was never aware that my Otaku sensei was mentally retarded. And doesn't that contradict the first quality? Besides, i never knew that Otaku sensei actually encouraged people... This goes against all the laws that were programmed into me...
                              Qaluity nmuebr 3 Ok. My bot failed. I think i'll take over at this point.And i'll do it the lazy way. So there.

Quality number 3.

Leon is a reliable friend who does not know his limits.

"Hm. Limits... I don't really care about limits. Or as they say, the sky's the limit. And as for reliable... Hey man. You still owe me 1 million mesos (That's how reliable i am, giving reminders ^^)
 Anyways, moving on~

 Jialiang.

Summary : Ahh. Jia Liang. One of the more influential people in the group. And no, it's not because he has a paunch, and a fine one at that. No! It's because his standard of english will #%$# surpass yours. Anytime.

Quality number 1

Leon is a person who shows extreme dedication and loyalty to his friends

"Actually all i can think of at this point were the countless number of DoTa games that i AFK'ed in. And also the time when me and Damien ran out on Ken at school ^^"

Quality number 2

Leon is zombie-like

"Hey! I like the zombie look! It took me a year to perfect it! (Just sleep really late everyday)"

Quality number 3

Leon has a truly sincere heart,utterly devoid of malicious intentions and unpretentious

"Actually, i still remember when i smacked that plate of cream onto someone's face whilst pretending to help that person up in Sec 2. I think it was Zhen Kang :P"

Hui En

Summary : She will pwninate you in badminton. In layman's terms? She will utterly crush you and dominate you, leaving your prone corpse rotting on the badminton court.

Quality number 1

Leon can be a good friend

"Hmm...I don't know if that counts if you encourage other people to tau pok your friends..."

Quality number 2

Caring at times

"Ah yes. I still remember helping Jonas up after leading the charge to tau pok him in Sec 2 ^^"

Quality number 3

Artistic

"Ohhhkay... F.Y.I... The highest mark i ever got for art was 69 marks (And that was after asking my sister for help)

Ken

Summary : I think a sign "Warning : Do Not Anger" would fit very well on him. Since he can actually become a professional wrestler. All he needs is a wrestling suit that doesn't cover you very well and he's ready.

Quality number 1

Leon is a reliable friend

"Oh sure. I'm just waiting for you to entrust me with more awesome stuff then I'll pounce ^^"
(For the people who don't know what I'm talking about, Ken entrusted me with several scrolls)

Quality number 2

Leon is horny at times

"Jeez man. That's not nice ! Besides, it's not even scientifically possible for me to miraculously sprout horns all over me at will"

Quality number 3

Leon's room is a candy machine.

"DUDE! It's not candy , its chocolate + Jelly beans. That does not = candy machine."

Damien

Summary : Watch out for this quiet , shady character. He's always lurking around , waiting for a chance, and then he'll pounce. Most feared weapon : His "dirty-old-man grin".

Quality number 1

Leon is short

"I prefer the term "Vertically - challenged" TYVM...

Quality number 2

Leon is a horny freak

"Dude. Seriously."

Quality number 3

Leon has no sense of humour

"Agreed! Which is why I'm over here writing about him and his dastardly deeds. For more info, please scroll to my old article about Damien being a crazy guy in one of my older articles. Something about Ken eating neuticles"

Qi Lin

Summary: Okay. This is the one. The killer. He is occasionally seen watching random videos on you-tube. Oh and he sings.

Quality number 1

Leon is artistic in the musical sense.

"Apparently that means that I can play instruments? Nahhh. I just pretend to play while there's actually a backup track in the back ground. Seriously.

Quality number 2

Leon is a loner

"Well anybody who can hide in a corner and write such articles has bound to have social issues... right?"

Quality number 3

Leon is a multi-tasker

"I seem to remember someone telling me that "Guy's are waffles whilst girls are spaghetti" This basically means that guys cost SGD$6.90 at the waffle shop at Causeway point. Oh and it also means we can't multitask for nuts."

Jun An

Summary : There's one thing that he hates the most, being tall. Here's a tip. If you want to piss him off, all you have to do is invite him to a guild and say "Hi guys, this is Jun An. And he's tall!"
(NOTICE : I will not be held responsible for any injuries resulting from this experiment)

Quality number 1 + 2 + 3

o.o

". . ."

In a nutshell. I think i can predict what my future job interviews will be like.

Potential Employer :"And so Leon, what do you think are your various merits?"
Leon "Well... y'know... First I'd - SHIT IN A BUCKET, RIG THAT- ... Well that and my SMILE. Hehe"
Potential Employer : " H'yeah! I was gonna say. WOW?"

And i think that concludes all the data i was able to obtain from various people in my MSN book/maplestory(Yes i rejoined maple because i was bored) Credits goes to the people who agreed to go along with my dumb ventures (Such as this one) Once again, if you find any material offensive, just ask me nicely and maybe I'll edit the article ^^

Oh and this reminds me why i decided to write this article in the first place!
*Punches Jun An and Damien*
"Now rest well, my prince. You've earned it"

xD                                 :

No comments:

Post a Comment