Sunday, June 13, 2010

Addressing of important issues.

Now I've received several complaints that i don't take things seriously. While true, these people also do not understand why i don't take things seriously , and some of them have even complained that i'm too much of an idiot. Some have even raised violent objections against me placing articles on this blog. Some of these articles range from Ken eating neuticles to Damien being stalked by a pedophile. Admittedly, some of the complaints have a valid point. And thus , here's a speech on why i have done these dastardly deeds. (And the next paragraph is also to stop me from using italics)

                                 Dear (Whomever it may concern) , I have received and noted your recent complaints online on my chat box or MSN about my offensive articles on my blog. After wasting my time reading through your crap , much consideration , I am forced to admit that you sux for letting petty stuff like that get to you I  may have done some wrong by putting you as the subject of this mockery via articles. However , I have a request for you guys to stop being a bunch of jerks doing this because it's not really my fault that my articles are offensive. Whenever i write these awesome, soul crushing articles, i always aim to please and delight the audience and let their lives be filled with merriment for the moment. But even so , i should shouldn't write such articles and instead replace their names with other names. So yeah , Screw you guys, i'm gonna keep writing these awesome articles. Peace out, bro.

                                                                                           Rwangra, Your Vulgar,crude aspiring comedian

No comments:

Post a Comment