It appears that I am the victim of this new fad called 'The Moron's Block'. Which involves getting absolutely no inspiration or motivation to make a new article. Obviously, there are a few reasons. The biggest of which is because i am just so damn lazy. Anyways, back to whining about my life or whatever.
My Life: (Or what my interpretation of it is)
Thursday: I spent the whole day wake boarding down Bukit Timah Hill. Ended up getting a fracture. Spent the rest of the night rushing homework.
Friday: Wasted my time screaming at the computer screen for the crime of "being defiantly stupid and silent"
Saturday: Enjoyed kicking the tree at the roadside. Went home with a pain in my foot that still hasn't gone away. Darn it. Its still there
Sunday: I am still in Sunday although i won't be surprised if something hilarious happens. Wait. Is that... OMG. CHEESE!
No comments:
Post a Comment