Thursday, September 10, 2009

First image ever.

So recently, I was celebrating the start of the holidays in a timely fashion. By chugging down loads of rootbeer and getting sick. On Tuesday, I went to the plaza to eat lunch with some friends. Unfortunately, some smart guy (No Name Policy!Too bad) made a hell-shake out of nescafe instant coffee powder and several unmentionable 'ingredients'. However, the coup de grace was the chrysanthemeum(Did i spell this correctly?!) powder. Of course, SOMEONE*cough*yz*cough* had to suggest drinking that thing. That tripped out death-shake was probably brewed by gypsies to torture people. Of course, being retarded, i couldn't resist and took 3 FRIGGIN MOUTHFULS. When i drank my fill. The taste at first was rather nauseating. Basically, if liquid manure had a taste, it would be this. If you all are curious about the taste of this... Erm... 'slurpee'. It tasted sweet. And sour. And spicy. It sucked. I am still trying to recover from this even until now. So kids, Lesson Of The Day is : Don't listen to advice from friends because it will probably be the worst thing you could ever do. And DON'T. EVER. MAKE. DEATH-SHAKES. BECAUSE IT WILL BE THE LAST THING YOU EVER DO. Really. Don't.

On a brighter note, Here is a first cartoon on this blog (I couldn't get the upload image button to work). Its about THE WIZARD OF OZ. You know, the one where scarecrow guy wants a brain and tin dude wants a heart or something. Enjoy.


1 comment:

  1. LOL!!! Saves them the trouble from having to find the fake wizard....
    I think the Lion will get his courage when he eats Dorothy...you need enough courage to eat her right?

    ReplyDelete